Friday 29 March 2013

Memorial for Pax - Pix of the work in progress

A formal and permanent tomb is being made in Bhopal, in the main cemetery in Bairagarh, with many thanks to Father Anto Jerry who has been making the arrangements. He told me they are taking some of the soil from Pax's grave to put there.  

Works preparing the ground for Pax's tomb

Pax's tomb, in process of being built.  See that it's right in front of the shrine? 

This shrine, as far as I understand, was made after the Bhopal gas tragedy.  Mary weeps over Jesus at the foot of the cross.  She too was a bereaved mother.


PS. If you want to read about how I became a Christian, visit this page 
I figure that not everyone reading this blog would be so interested, so I made is a separate page. Also, it's a bit of a sideline from the main thrust of this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment