Thursday 18 July 2013

Newsflash!

Perhaps you're wondering how I could possibly have a newsflash. No, my kids haven't been resurrected, but I do have a piece of news.

If you've been following this blog from the start you know it started with our trip to Bhopal and finding where Pax is buried behind the St Francis Cathedral.

The senior priest from the Cathedral is on sabbatical and visiting England, and so the newsflash is... he's coming to stay with us for a few days next week.

It's going to be like having some of Bhopal right here. "Bhopal in Staffordshire."

We've never hosted a Catholic priest before, but I think we'll manage. I've spoken with the father from the Catholic church in Alton and we'll go there for a visit, as well as the local Catholic church that we always visit on Christmas Eve, and I have a few other similar things lined up.

Rather exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment