Monday 28 October 2013

Another month gone by

Had a very busy month, at least relatively busy for me. I don't seem to have the mental/emotional/physical resources for as much as I used to. Now if I am busy with something for a few days it seems like I need the rest of the week to recover.

Early in October Simon and I had a stand at a Christian Resources Exhibition. It's hard to be positive about the sale of books--it didn't go well at all. What ended up being more of a focal point was a draft I have printed out of my bereavement support book, "The Valley Journal". I hope some of the people I talked with may end up being leads that will bring the book into a properly published state. It's quite easy to self-publish but I want this book to circulate.

Anyway all the effort that went into getting ready for the exhibition, then doing the exhibition, left me utterly exhausted. And since then I have flitted from one thing to another. A bit of work (essential), some meetings as part of the charity work I'm involved with, and some gardening. Lots of walks in the autumn sunshine/rain.

It's hard to focus.

But here I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment