Friday 3 January 2014

Pax's birthday message received from Bhopal

What a lovely message to receive today from Bhopal! My heart is so touched

------------------------------------------------

Dear Loving Friends Abi and Simon,


wishing you all a Very Happy New Year from me Fr. Stan and Mr. Kenny.May this new year be filled with God's mighty blessings, Peace and Prosperity.  They express their gratitude towards your Christmas gift which I have shared with them.

Today is the birthday of our Pax. Morning onward  our Kenny decorated his grave with flowers and lighted candles. I am happy to inform you that I did offer a Holy Mass for the repose of his soul. May our good Lord keep him in heaven as little angel to sing and pray for you all.  May our Lord bless you and solace and courage to you.This is my humble prayer for you and May His soul rest in Peace.

Thank you so much for your great support and encouragement in our mission. I deeply appreciate and admire your sacrifice you make towards the poorest children education. Thanks for your friendship and spirit of solidarity. Our best wishes and greetings to Simon please.

Yours true friend,


Fr. Arul Samy 

No comments:

Post a Comment