Tuesday 15 January 2013

Last day in Bhopal, the grave site

(written on 13 April) We're flying out of Bhopal tomorrow morning, so this has been our last day here. So much has happened in the past few days that I have a lot of writing to catch up on, and I want to write it while it's still fresh.

To say I more at peace now than when I arrived is an understatement. Well, I'll save the musings for later and give you some pictures to look at.

This is the cook from St Francis Cathedral Church, praying next to the new cross we have put for Pax. The cross is made from steel (iron?) which is normal here so it will last. The little magnetic visiting cards we made in England that I give to people attach nicely to the cross.

There's. Also a picture of Pax and flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment